Personalized Leather Cuff Bracelet with Braille Inscription
This leather cuff with Braille inscription is the perfect accessory to every outfit! It's buttery soft and oh so comfortable to wear.
The 1" wide band fits wrists from 6" to 8" with two button enclosures. Comes with a Braille decoder card in kraft paper jewelry box, perfect for gift.
- This design will allow up to 2 lines of personalization with 7 Braille characters each
- Capital letters in Braille require 2 characters and take up extra space, therefore all designs are created in lowercase by default, even if you capitalize them in the text box
- If you want a capital letter, please place a period . directly before the letter you wish to capitalize (example: .ruby or .angie)
- Some words and phrases may be shorter in contracted (Grade 2) Braille than their uncontracted Braille or English versions (for example, friend is only 2 characters in contracted Braille). You can type your word or phrase into this website to determine how long it will be: https://www.branah.com/braille-translator (make sure to select Grade 2 Braille and Unicode Braille). If your word or phrase meets the character limit in Braille, but does not fit into the text box in this listing, type the word CUST into the text box and leave a detailed note at checkout of the phrase you wish to use
- Please double check the spelling of your personalization -- we will be embossing it exactly as you type it and you are responsible for any typos
- Please direct questions about personalization to firstname.lastname@example.org before checking out
Not looking to create your own message? Check out our Leather Cuff Bracelet with Braille Inscription with in-stock messages!