When I Needed a Hand I Found Your Paw Adult Unisex Tee
100% of the proceeds from this design will be donated to PawPADs, the organization that raised and trained Ruby's service dog!
This design was created by Abbey Karnes, a talented dancer, artist and Type 1 diabetic. Abbey received her diabetic alert dog and best friend, Darby, from PawPADs in June 2020. You can follow Abbey and Darby’s adventures on Tiktok at: @abbey.n.darby or on Instagram at: @abbey2dance and @alertdogdarby.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|